The FAST-ACT 500 gram Shaker Bottle is ideal for decontamination and adsorption of known and unknown liquid chemical threats that you may become exposed to in an environment. Ideal for use in laboratories, on-the field hazmat and emergency response calls, and small scale chemical containment.
FAST-ACT 500 gram Shaker Bottle
FAST-ACT (First Applied Sorbent Treatment Against Chemical Threats) is a chemical hazard containment and neutralization system for liquid and vapor chemical spills and releases. FAST-ACT powder is available in a 500-gram shaker bottle for portability and easy deployment. Wall-mounts and vehicle mounts for the FAST-ACT Shaker bottle are also available, allowing for safe and convenient storage near any potential hazards.
Catalog #: FA015-0500-00NS
– Spill response and containment for Hazmat Teams
– Sorbent in a decon line shuffle pit
– Rapid covering of surface with decon powder
– Neutralization of unknown chemical mixtures
– Industrial & commercial facilities for accidents, leaky storage, etc.