The FAST-ACT Microfiber Towel Pack contains two microfiber towels, the green towel is used for absorbing the excess liquid chemical from the surface first, then the other microfiber towel containing the FAST-ACT powder will be used to conduct an effective surface chemical decontamination.
3. Carefully unroll the towels on a flat surface
4. Using the green-colored towel, blot the contaminated surface to absorb excess chemical
5. Wipe the surface if the green towel is not saturated
6. Carefully unfold the black-colored towel to expose the FAST-ACT powder contained within
7. Spread the FAST-ACT powder onto the surface using the towel